Soon after the Z5x, a new Vivo smartphone with V1913A/V1913T model number has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch, 2GHz SoC, which could be Snapdragon 675, up to 6GB of RAM, 128GB storage, Android Pie, 16-megapixel primary rear camera, secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel camera for portait shots as well as 16-megapixel front camera.
The image doesn’t show a fingerprint sensor on the back, so it will likely feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. The image also shows a gradient back and a camera bump. It packs a 4390mAh battery and will likely come with fast charging.
Vivo V1913A/V1913T rumored specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm; Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4390mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V1913A/V1913T is expected to come in Black, Blue and Golden colors. We should know the name and the launch date soon.