Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority NTRCA has been Published NTRCA Circular. Result Bangladesh welcome you here for NTRCA Circular, Apply Instruction, Admit Card Download Instruction, Seat Plan, Syllabus, Exam Result and Others. You will be found here latest Circular, Preliminary Admit Card, Preliminary Result, Preliminary Seat plan, Written Admit Card, Written Seat Plan, Written Result and other information.
- 15th NTRCA Preliminary Result has been Published. To Find your Result follow the Result Section from below.
16th NTRCA Circular 2019
Non-Government Teachers’ Registration and Certification Authority NTRCA Published 16th Non-Government Teachers Registration Circular To Recruit Teacher in Non-Government Institutions. Eligible Candidates can apply through online from 28 May 2019 to 19 June 2019.
- Graduation from any Reputed University with 300 Marks in Related Subject.
- Honours in Related Subject from any Reputed University.
- Masters in Relevant Subject.
- Only One third class/ CGPA will be accepted in Academic record.
- Minimum Second Class Graduation in Relevant Subject with Post Graduation.
- Minimum Second class in four years honours.
- Maximum One Third Class/ CGPA will be accepted in academic record.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online within time frame with following instruction. To apply online follow the procedure below.
- Visit http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd
- Select your position by your eligibility. You can apply for both of school level, school level-2 or College level.
- Fill-up the application form with required information.
- Go to next step and upload a recent color photograph within 300×300 pixels. Image size: maximum 100KB and Image format: JPG. Upload a signature within 300×80 pixels. Image size: maximum 60KB for signature and image format: JPG.
- Go to Next Step and Preview your application.
- Submit your applicant and Download it.
- Print Your Applicant copy and reserved it for future references.
- Pay your application fees through teletalk prepaid mobile phone as per instruction of applicant copy.
After successfully complete your online application, pay the application fees through teletalk prepaid SIM with following instruction. Application will not be accepted without payment.
NTRCA <space> User ID and Send to 16222.
Example: NTRCA ABCDEFG and Send to 16222.
After sending first SMS you will receive a PIN Number from teletalk. Now prepare the Second SMS with following format.
NTRCA <space> YES <space> PIN Number and Send to 16222.
Example: NTRCA YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
After successfully send the second SMS teletalk will be confirm your payment with a reply. You will be found here your user ID and Password. Reserved this User ID and Password to download your Admit card.
16th NTRCA Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Test will be held by following exam schedule.
|Exam Level||Exam Date and Day||Exam Time|
|School Level and School Level-2||30 August 2019, Friday||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
|College Level||30 August 2019, Friday||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
Preliminary Test Mark Distribution:
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Exam Duration: 1 hour
- Total Marks: 100
- Negative Marks: 0.50 for each wrong answer.
Download Preliminary Syllabus from below for School level, School Level-2 and College Level
Preliminary Admit Card Download:
Applicant Can Download 15th Non-Government Teacher Registration Admit Card from http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/admitcard/ with their User ID and Password. NTRCA has been Published Admit Card for Preliminary Exam. Authority will be Notify the Applicant to Download Preliminary Admit card by SMS. Authority will be Sent User ID and Password again to Applicant to Download Admit Card. So don’t worry about your User ID or Password if you lost it. There is also a Recovery Option if you forgot your User ID and Password or both of them.
Applicant will be found Seat Location, Venue and Other information on their Admit Card.
General instructions for applicants
- Candidates must bring the ‘Admit Card’ and show it to the Invigilators on duty.
- Candidates should bring Black Ballpoint Pen.
- Candidates involved in unfair means/misconduct in examination hall, will be silently expelled.
- Nobody is allowed to carry any mobile phone, Calculator, Digital Watch or any Electronic Device during exam.
- Attendance sheets have been prepared with candidate’s photograph and specimen signature. Invigilator will check the candidate physically with both the photographs of admit card and attendance sheet. Candidate’s signature will also be checked by the invigilator in the same way.
Preliminary Seat Plan:
There are no additional seat plan will be published for NTRCA Preliminary examination. After Download your admit card you will be found your exam venue, address, exam time and other information. You will be found your detailed seat plan on exam center notice board. So don’t worry about your seat plan.
NTRCA Preliminary Result:
15th Preliminary Exam result has been published. Applicant will be notified through Mobile phone SMS if they are qualified for written test. You may also search your Result from website. To find your Results visit http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/result and input your exam roll and exam type.
15th NTRCA Written Exam:
Candidates who are qualified in Preliminary test they are eligible for Written Test. MCQ Test qualified candidates must be send the following documents to Dhaka G.P.O Box Number- 103, Dhaka-1000.
- Applicant’s Copy.
- Photocopy of all Academic Certificate
- Photocopy of Mark sheets/ Tabulation Sheets in Graduation (Pass/Honours) level.
- Photocopy of Admit Card in Graduation level for Assistant Teacher Applicant.
- Training certificate photocopy if any.
- National ID card/ Birth Certificate photocopy.
Written Exam Particulars are given below.
- Exam Type: Written
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Total Marks: 100
|Exam Level||Exam Date and Day||Exam Time|
|School Level and School Level-2||26 July 2019, Friday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|College Level||27 July 2019, Saturday||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Written Admit Card Download:
MCQ Test Qualified candidates can download their admit card by login with their user ID and Password. To download your Admit Card follow the instruction below.
- Visit http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd and Select Exam Type- 15thNTRCA Exam (Written)
- Input your User ID and Password.
- Press Submit button and Download Your Admit Card
- Admit Card must be in color Print.
Written Seat Plan:
Written Seat Plan/ Center Name and Venue will be mentioned on your Written Admit Card. Download your Admit card and follow your exam date, time, venue, address and other information.
15 NTRCA Written Result has been Published. There are total 23863 Candidates are pass in Written Exam. Selected candidates are starting to Received SMS. Authority will be send the Result to Candidates who passed in Written. Results are also available on website. To Search your Result through Online follow Official website ntrca.gov.bd or ntrca.teletalk.com.bd. Viva Schedule, Date, Venue and Other information will be sent to Candidates through SMS later.
Visit http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd/result and Type your Exam Roll and Select Exam type as 15th NTRCA Exam (Final). After Select this option press ‘Submit’ button and view your result. You may also find your result from below directly.
14th Viva Exam:
Non Government Teacher Registration and Certifying Authority has been issued admit card for viva voce for Written Test Qualified Candidates. Viva Voce Exam Date has been Published. Viva Voce will be started from 24 June 2018. Candidates will be notified through SMS about Viva Exam Date and Times and Venue. To Download Viva Voce Admit Card visit http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd and login with your user ID and Password.