Ministry of Commerce Job Circular 2019. BD Ministry of Commerce Exam Result 2019. Banijjo Montronaloy Job Circular 2019. Download Written Viva Admit Card Application Form & Question Solve 2020 from www.mincom.gov.bd. The Ministry of Commerce (Banijya Mantranalaya) is a ministry of Bangladesh. The ministry is responsible for regulation and implementation of policies applicable to domestic and foreign trade.
Are you looking for Govt. Job and interested to do job in Ministry of Commerce MINCOM, then it will great scope for you to build up your career with Govt. Job. We will update all the latest circular of Ministry of Commerce mincom here. So you can visit this post regularly to get Latest/recent recruitment notice of Ministry of Commerce mincom and also official website of Ministry of Commerce www.mincom.gov.bd
Ministry of Industries
Post : Various
Exam Date: 26.07.2019
Exam time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Application Published Date : 17 May 2019
Job Type : Government Jobs
Source : kalerkantho
Official website : www.mmd.gov.bd
Online Application Start Date : See circular below
Application Fee : 100 Taka
Application Last Date : 16 June 2019
Total Post :
Age Preferred: 18 to 32 Years.
Salary : 8,250 26,590 Taka
Job Location: As per circular
How to apply: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
For more information see below this original circular
Ministry of Commerce Job Circular 2019
Ministry of Commerce is an important and sensitive Job Government People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Since 1972, the commerce ministry started its journey in northern Bangladesh. In 1981, the Ministry of Commerce divided into two categories namely, Department of Commerce and Foreign Trade Division. In 1982, the industry merged with the industry as the Ministry of Industry and Commerce. At that time, the Department of Commerce, Industry and Jute Division was included in this ministry. Since 1985, the re-program started as the Ministry of Commerce.
- Office of the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies and Firms
- Import and Export Control Department
- The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh
- National Consumer Rights Protection Department
- Trading Corporation of Bangladesh (TCB)
- Bangladesh Tea Board
- Bangladesh Tariff Commission
- The Bangladesh Foreign Trade Institute
- The Bangladesh Export Promotion Bureau
- Bangladesh Tea Research Institute
- Business Promotion Council
Extra Qualification and Experiences, May be which help you to get this job
- Graduate in Accounting or Finance discipline.
- Good computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- 2 to 3 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in organizing workshops and events.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Languages: Excellent oral and written communication skill in Bangla and English.
Ministry of Commerce Job Circular 2019 Online Application
- Go to the to http://mincom.teletalk.com.bd/.
- Select you position & click on NEXT.
- Application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing then the software will remind you to do that appropriately. Thus, at the end of the application page applicants are to upload photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
- Fill Up with all Exact information, according to your Academic Certificate.
- Check your information carefully and click Submit.
- Finally, successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with information provided by applicants with an USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee).
How to Pay Application Fee
Therefore, all applicants submitted online application and received User ID are to frame a SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under:
1st SMS: MINCOM<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: MINCOM ANPWMC Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing amount of fee to deposit.
2nd SMS: MINCOM<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
Example: MINCOM YES 3324574 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allot a User ID & Password unique to every applicant.
Download mincom.teletalk.com.bd Admit Card
Now this time, Download Admit Card for Preliminary Examination. By login with individual’s unique User ID & Password you can download Admit Card. Follow the instruction as follows –
- Go to the to http://mincom.teletalk.com.bd/.
- Give your User ID and Password.
- You will see Admit Card ready.
- Print and save Admit Card. If possible print color Admit Card.
Ministry of Commerce Exam Result 2019
After deadline of Download Admit Card time, MINCOM will update Examination Date, Time and Seat Plan. After Examination The authority will take few days to publish result. When Result will published, we will update here. Get MINCOM Exam Result Through Online.
If you have any question about Ministry of Commerce Job Circular 2019, please inform us on our Facebook Fan Page. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our Facebook Fan Page and get Updates.