After the P Smart 2019 in December, Huawei has silently introduced the P Smart+ 2019 mid-range smartphone. It has the same 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio, around 90% screen-to-body ratio, Kirin 710 SoC with 3GB RAM, support for GPU Turbo 2.0 and Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top, but this has a 24-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection and a 16-megapixel ultra wide-angle lens.
It comes with a 8-megapixel front camera with AI selfies, has a glass back with gradiant finish, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3400mAh battery, same as the P Smart 2019.
HUAWEI P Smart+ 2019 specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera, 16MP ultra-wide camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×7.95mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The HUAWEI P Smart+ 2019 comes in Midnight Black and Midnight Black colors. It is priced at 279 Euros (US$ 312 / Rs. 21,880 approx.) and will go on sale in Europe soon.