AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2019. ABBL AB Bank Ltd. Career Result 2019. www.abbl.com Online Application Form, Admit Card Written Viva Question Solve 2019 published on some Daily Newspaper, official website http://abbl.com/ and Application process maintain by the www.bdjobs.com on this post you will find Bank Asia Limited all Circular in all position.
If you want to get AB Bank connected all info found in our web site Smartrena.com. To support its continuous business growth, AB Bank Limited is presently probing for formidable, smart, goal-oriented, warm people for different position. AB Bank Job Circular 2018 given below.
Job Title: Junior Officer (On Probation)
Job Description: AB Bank has been publishing job position Management Trainee Officer, Trainee Officer. Selected candidates will have to serve the bank at only of its branches/ offices. Candidates not willing to serve outside of Dhaka need not apply.
■ Published Date: 30-01-2019
■ Application Deadline: 07-02-2019
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Type: Banking (Dhaka Bank)
Employment Type: Permanent
Education Qualification: See Advertisement
Job Experience: Nil.
Compensation and Benefit: 55,000/-
How to Apply: Apply with to online
Job Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age Limit: The candidates must be below 30 years of age as of 2019
AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2019
AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2019
The AB Bank (formerly Arab Bangladesh Bank) is a leading private sector bank in Bangladesh established in 31 December 1981. This was the first joint venture private bank in Bangladesh. On 14 November 2007 Bangladesh bank approved the name change to AB Bank from Arab Bangladesh Bank. A former deputy managing director was charged with embezzling 3.25 billion taka from the bank. In 2014 AB bank completed its acquisition of Cashlink Bangladesh Limited. A former vice president and his wife sentenced to prison terms for embezzlement from the bank in 2016.
The AB Bank is the first private sector commercial bank of Bangladesh, which known as Arab Bangladesh Bank when it established in 1982. The name changed to AB Bank Limited in 2007. Bonding generation for over decades, the bank is proud to serving around more than four hundred thousands clients through network of branches, with SME centers across the country
Policy of AB Bank Management Trainee Officer Job circular
Management Trainee Officer (MTO) is the first log of the Executive’s Job ‘Core banking Cadre (CBC)’ who will receive opportunities to move to senior Management levels with gaining of experience in banking and professional competences over the years. They will also have the opportunity to move to different business portfolios within the bank and to different places.
We define MTO’s as high potential fresh post graduates who usually are quick learners and intellectually bright with the capability to meet targets and produce results. They expected to demonstrate leadership qualities to progress in future to Senior management positions.
Management Trainees will pass through a planned training period of 02 (two) years from the date of entry when they will exposed to (a) General banking (b) Credit portfolios and (c) Foreign exchange portfolios, besides training & developement through in-house and external programs to make the MTO’s competent to be able to meet challenges in the banking and financial sector. Our nominated experts will guide them, coach them and train them to shape-up their operational expertise, knowledge behavioral competencies.
- Screening and shorting of candidates who meet qualifying requirements.
- Candidates appear for a competitive written test.
- Competency based face to face interview.
- Medical test.
- Final shorting, selection and offer.
Job Requirements of AB Bank Limited Job Circular 2019
- Academic Profile: MBA, MBM, Masters in Commerce, Masters in Science, and masters in Social Science with GPA not less than 3.0 (on a scale of 4) from any recognized local (UCG Approved) or foreign university.
- Other Qualification: In addition to the required CGPA at post-graduation level, candidates must have at least two first division/classes or equivalent CGPA in their academic feat in public examinations, but no 3rd division. Class or equivalent CGPA at any level is acceptable.
- Age: 30 years on 30th April 2018, Over 30 years are not eligible to apply.
- Must be good in communication having proficiency in spoken English.
- Computer Knowledge: Must have a minimum knowledge on MS Office Suite.
- You must bring original/professional certificates and mark sheet at the time of final selection.
Advice for the Applicants
- Only candidates having self confidence with passion to build career in banking who satisfy the job requirements are invited to apply.
- Complete CV along with a scanned recent passport size photographs.
- The candidates are requested to provide a contact number and address to their CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will invited for the written test.
- Candidates with incomplete academic qualification or non-compliance of any of the above conditions/ requirements will disqualify for short listing.
- Candidates finally selected for employment ad MTO Must be willing to work any where in Bangladesh.
AB Bank Limited Job Result 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.